| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coimbra in May is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 78mm (3.1in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 13 days.
- In May the skies in Coimbra are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:07 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:23.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Coimbra May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Coimbra, Portugal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Coimbra:
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) NE
- Valladolid, Spain - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) ENE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) ENE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ENE
- Caceres, Spain - 193.7 kms (120.3 miles) ESE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) SE
- Badajoz, Spain - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Evora, Portugal - 186.6 kms (116 miles) SSE
- Beja, Portugal - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) S