| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coimbra in March is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 88mm (3.5in) of H2O is released during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Coimbra is fair having on average a moderate 5:56 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Coimbra March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Coimbra, Portugal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Coimbra:
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 213.4 kms (132.6 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) NE
- Valladolid, Spain - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) ENE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) ENE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 76 kms (47.2 miles) ENE
- Caceres, Spain - 193.7 kms (120.3 miles) ESE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) SE
- Badajoz, Spain - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Evora, Portugal - 186.6 kms (116 miles) SSE
- Beja, Portugal - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) S